Forums » Classic Battlestar Galactica- 1978 to 1979

assists in 331 career games with the Rang

• November 18, 2017 12:46 AM EST

The Vancouver Canucks made their third trade of the day Friday afternoon acquiring right wing Derek Dorsett from the New York Rangers in exchange for 85th pick in the 2014 NHL Draft. Mike Gillislee Jersey . Dorsett, 27, scored four goals and added four assists with 129 penalty minutes in 51 games with the Rangers last season. Originally selected in the seventh round (189th overall) by the Columbus Blue Jackets, Dorsett has scored 31 goals and 42 assists in 331 career games with the Rangers and Columbus. New York acquired him in April 2013 as part of the trade that sent Marian Gaborik to the Blue Jackets. The Rangers get the 85th overall pick in the draft from the Canucks, who acquired it earlier in the day in the deal for forward Ryan Kesler. More details to follow. Shea McClellin Jersey . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. Julian Edelman Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. MOSCOW -- Julia Lipnitskaia fell on her opening jump and put on what she called one of her biggest disappointments, but the 15-year-old Russian prodigy still edged out Carolina Kostner on Saturday by less than a point to win the Rostelecom Cup, the last of the seasons six preliminary Grand Prix events. American Mirai Nagasu took bronze. In pairs, Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany won gold, Russians Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov took silver, and Canadas pair of Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto won bronze. Lipnitskaia also won Skate Canada, and her second victory of the season means she qualified for the Grand Prix Final -- which she missed last year due to injury. Kostner and Nagasu wont make the final. "Im happy to qualify for the final with two victories, but Im very dissatisfied with today. It was most likely my worst performance ever in competition," she said. "I made a mistake on the first jump and wasnt able to pull myself together." Lipnitskaia was well aheadd of Kostner going into the free skate after a precise and ambitious short program. Tom Brady Jersey. . But after falling on her triple lutz, she put her hand down on the second jump. Kostner opened well, but later put her hands down on two jumps. She won the free skate, but ended 0.68 points behind Lipnitskaia in the overall results. Kostner, a 26-year-old veteran and the 2012 world champion, took it in stride, saying she wont let it distract her from preparing for the Sochi Olympics. "I made a few mistakes, but thats how it goes building up to an important event," the Italian said. Nagasu was pleased with third, after her eighth-place finish at the NHK Cup. "I wish I could put two and two together and make it to the final, but unfortunately that isnt the case. Ill take it as a blessing in disguise because then I have more time to train for nationals," she said. Nagasu had been in fourth, just one-hundredth of a point behind compatriot Agnes Zawadzki, whose troubled free program landed her in sixth place overall. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '